Louisiana Car Insurance – Quotes & Coverages
Including insurance coverage for classic cars, antique cars and luxury vehicles!
At Financial Assurance, our local independent agents work with residents of New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Hammond, St. Tammany and all of Southeast Louisiana to find the right amount of car insurance coverage that best suits their vehicles and their lifestyle. We work with insurance companies that specialize in auto insurance for all types of cars, with coverage available for every unique risk.
What Does Auto Insurance Cover?
Auto insurance protects you when you are in an accident, whether or not you are at fault. In addition, it protects you when your vehicle is damaged by a storm or other “collision.” Consider the damage that hail or a falling tree can cause! Here are a few of the most common coverages to take into consideration:
- Liability Coverage – This is the portion that is required by law to pay for damage to another person or their vehicle as a result of an accident.
- Collision Coverage – This optional coverage pays the repair or replacement cost (after deductible) to your vehicle after an accident. Is collision coverage right for you? Learn more.
- Underinsured/uninsured Motorist Coverage – This optional coverage protects you in the event you have an accident as a result of someone that is not carrying insurance or is carrying inadequate auto insurance.
- Medical Payments Coverage – This optional coverage is earmarked to cover the costs of medical treatment for you or your passengers as a result of a crash.
- Comprehensive Coverage – Optional on owned vehicles and required when leasing, this coverage is for damage or loss as a result of theft or severe weather.
Of course, there are many more to consider, such as rental reimbursement coverage, towing and labor coverage, and insurance coverages specific to classic and collector vehicles. Any damage to your vehicle can be costly, but with appropriate car insurance and the experts at Financial Assurance by your side, you’ll never be on your own.
What We do as Independent Auto Insurance Agents
In addition to doing an initial assessment to help you find the right policy, the Financial Assurance team will assist you through the process of filing a claim and advocate for you in the event you need to use your insurance. We then assess your needs on an ongoing basis and recommend changes to your policy as a result.
We will make sure you’re protected from the smallest fender bender, to more serious incidents. Our agents and service professionals can help you with the small mundane tasks of filling paperwork to being your advocate when something goes wrong.
Auto Insurance Discounts in Louisiana – Insurance Policies for Multiple Vehicles
Protecting your vehicles is about more than just your car. We can find the best policy to cover all of your vehicles, even the ones that are just for fun! We have access to policies for:
Most insurance companies offer a multi-policy discount! We will work hard to make sure that you receive the best coverage for the best value—and that includes making sure you receive all of the discounts that you are eligible for.
Call us today to find out more!