Mark Fruchtnicht, CPCU, CIC
Mark is the founder of Financial Assurance, LLC (2006). He is the former president of Oxford Insurance Agency where his career in insurance began in the 1970’s. Through the years, Mark has served on numerous boards and advisory councils such as:
- Certified Insurance Counselors education committee (current member)
- Hanover Insurance Company agency advisory council
- United Fire Group agency advisory council
- Louisiana state board member Professional Insurance Agents association
- Independent Insurance Agents of greater New Orleans (current member)
- Past president Deep South Chapter CPCU
- Currently on the agent’s advisory council for Louisiana Citizens Insurance Co.
Mark obtained his Certified Insurance Counselors designation (CIC) in 1985 and his Charted Property Casualty Underwriters designation (CPCU) in 1988.